The CA300 & CA310 telemedicine carts supports general medical use cases, requires minimal training and is one of the most affordable solutions on the market. For organizations that have hesitated to invest in telemedicine because of high startup costs, the CA300 & CA310 may be the perfect remedy.
Avizia CA300 & CA310 Key Features:
- Patient safe: FDA Class I registered device (registration pending) and tested to international safety standards.
- Mobile: built-in Wi-Fi, hospital grade casters and minimal weight ensure this system is easy to get from place to place.
- Easy to use: the intuitive button panel, approachable design and new QuickBoot technology make the system easy to use with minimal or no training.
- Turnkey: with built-in storage for peripherals like telemedicine scopes and stethoscopes the CA300 & CA310 is a turnkey telemedicine solution.
- Easily cleanable: the anti-microbial surfaces and lack of a speaker grill make for easier cleaning and sterilization of the system.