The Audio Filters In Your One
The following filters are provided in your Thinklabs One. Refer to the Quick Reference if you’d like to change the 2 favorites, currently set to Filter 1 and Filter 3.
1. 30Hz – 500Hz. Produces strong low frequencies for heart sounds, especially S3. Bass may be challenging for some third party headphones and other exter- nal devices. An intense version of a Bell mode.
2. 60Hz – 500Hz. Good for heart sounds, especially if Filter 1 bass is too intense for your tastes. Similar to Bell mode.
3. 80Hz – 500Hz. Good for lung sounds, heart valve clicks, S2 splits. Removes lower heart sound frequencies. Similar to Diaphragm mode.
4. 100Hz – 1000Hz. Good for lung sounds. Filters out lower frequencies and vibrations. Provides more high frequencies for lung sounds than Filter 3, but this will also increase ambient sound slightly.
5. 20Hz – 2000Hz +/-3dB. Wideband mode, very sensitive. Intended for captur- ing professional research/academic recordings. Also great for listening if you can handle the sensivitity or you tend to listen at lower volumes.